Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Essentials!

So... I guess I took a LONG summer vacation! Thanks to all of you who still check in to see if I'm alive and to my friends for encouraging me to start blogging again! So I'm back! And I'm so excited to be!

During my summer vacay, Andrea showed me an article that was in Eater Austin. Highlighting 38 of Austin's essential restaurant's, the article made me curious to a) try all these places! b) find out from you, my dear readers, what are some of your Austin essential eateries. Check out the article here.

I was pretty psyched to see the East Side Kings was on the list! And a few places I've been dying to try were on there too...including the place I went to eat at this very night! So stay tuned as I will be reviewing it tomorrow... I wonder which restaurant it was! Any guesses?


Happy Eating!
Deepika

No comments:

Post a Comment