Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Apologies

So...I was super excited about writing this blog. I've talked about it since I've moved to Austin (ask Aleza). So I finally start it and then now I'm doing a horrible job updating it. It's not for lack of material, trust me. In fact, I have a ton of pictures on my phone from all my food related endeavors. (I sincerely apologize to anyone who ever eats with me. Those who have know to wait til I've taken a picture and bugged them about what their dish is before taking a bite.) However, my follow through has been a little horrible. I'm not exactly sure why but I haven't been making this blog the priority I have wanted to. But that changes...right now!


So dear readers, I apologize. For those of you keep coming back, my lovely friends, I promise to do better. So I hope you will keep reading and cooking and eating and enjoying.

Happy Eating!
Deepika

No comments:

Post a Comment